|The Basic Rules of the Slot Machine
The rules are simple: Put in a coin, or several. Pull the lever. Collect winnings, if exist.
There are some tips that can be given for the technicality of slot playing, as slot machines are just a game of luck.
- Set your limits: Don't go playing unless you set yourself two limits: A loss limit (If you lose this much money, you walk away. This is supposed to be a sum that you'd be comfortable with losing.) And a win limit (After winning this amount, walk away from the machine.)
- Don't put all your winnings back. Save yourself a percentage.
- Since all machines are different, you should familiarize yourself with the symbols that, when aligned, make a jackpot on this machine. Don't walk away from a win without getting the rest of your money from an attendant.
- Always play the maximum bet. You'd get better odds that way.
- Look for a 98% or higher payout machine, with a progressive jackpot.
- Self-discipline is the key. When playing a land-based slot machine, refrain from bringing more money than what you intend to play, when playing an online slot machine, you should just remember at all times your limits.
- If you hit a jackpot in a land-based slot machine, don't touch the machine, don't walk away, and don't let anyone touch the machine, until the attendant comes with the rest of your prize money.